A-Z glossary

 #  A  B  C  D  E  F  G  H  I  J  K  L  M  N  O  P  Q  R  S  T  U  V  W  Y  Z


(1) The wooden cylinder frame of the bolter, or other flour dresser, which is covered with the silks. (2) An inclined rotary separator for cleaning grain and also for dressing flour from meal. (2) A cylindrical form of sieve, made of sieve cloth mounted on a wooden frame. It rotated on its axis, which was usually tilted. (3) General term for the revolving frame or drum which receives the paper coming off the machine.

Alternative terms

Term Language Region
Flour Reel English