City Flour Mills, Gloucester
The mill was originally a steam-powered stone mill which was converted to roller milling in 1877. It was known as Reynolds & Allen & sons until 1875, and Reynolds, Allen & Pearce to 1886. Spillers purchased the mill in 1993, and it was subsequently closed in 1994. The mill has since been converted into luxury apartments under the name "Priday's Mill".
|Alternative names||Reynolds Mill|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SO 82840 18419|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Gloucestershire XXV.14 (1886)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 059
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.