Crown Mills, Louth
This mill was a tower mill with six single-sided sails, fitted out by Saunderson's in c 1860. A steam roller was later built on the same site.
The steam mill was burnt down in 1905 and the windmill demolished in 1910. The miller Bryan Hall took over the Riverhead roller mills on Ramsgate Road, Louth and renamed them Crown Mills.
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TF 331 876|
- Jon Sass, mill researcher
Jon Sass, 2020.
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.