On the Ray, this was a large mill which last worked with 17 ft and 15 ft metal wheels, both undershot. The mill buildings which straddled the water were demolished in 1945. The mill house remains.
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 992 792|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Foreman, Wilfred, Oxfordshire Mills (Phillimore & Co, 1983)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.