On the river Leck, the mill has long gone and only the site remains. A mill was held by the manor of Great Leckhampstead in 1206, and in 1279 John the miller was a freeholder of Great Leckhampstead. In 1661 there is a record in the parish records of a miller.
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 726 379|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Farley, Michael, Edward Legg and James Venn (Ed), The Watermills of Buckinghamshire: A 1930s account by Stanley Freese with original photographs (Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society, 2007)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.