Lower Mill, Cleveley, Enstone
In the parish of Enstone, one of two adjacent mills on the River Glyme. This mill is now used as farm buildings, with some gear and stones remaining. In 1883, the mill had a refit by Lampitts, with three pairs of stones. Owned by the Ditchley Estate.
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 392 239|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Foreman, Wilfred, Oxfordshire Mills (Phillimore & Co, Chichester, 1983)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.