Blackboys Mill, Framfield
It was built at Glynde Hill and moved to this site in 1868 (Smith, 1980, p. 44). It had gone by 1937.
|Alternative names||Floyde Mill, Floyed Mill|
|Mill type||Post mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TQ 521 206|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- HESS-MAP-39 - Floyde Mill, Blackboys, Framfield sketch plan
- Smith, Arthur C, Windmills in Sussex : a contemporary survey (Stevenage Museum, 1980)
Related shop products
Related publications in the library
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.