Tower mill, Edlesborough
This tower mill had become derelict and had lost its sails by 1932. By the 1970s it was in a bad condition. It was later house converted.
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 98233 19169|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Group, "Buckinghamshire Windmills" (Records of Bucks, 20 (4), 1978)
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Buckinghamshire XXX (1884)
- Smith, Arthur C, Windmills in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire: a contemporary survey (Stevenage Museum publications, 1976)
- Smith, Donald, English windmills, vol 2 (Architectural Press, 1932), p. 136
- Windmill World
Sara & Oscar Jarman, June 2016
Related shop products
Related publications in the library
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.