Post mill, Cuddington
This post mill, with roundhouse, 4 common sails, ladder and tailpole, was demolished c 1925.
|Mill type||Post mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 7305 1089|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Buckinghamshire County Museum Archaeological Group, "Buckinghamshire Windmills" (Records of Bucks, 20 (4), 1978)
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Buckinghamshire XXXII (1885)
- Smith, Arthur C, Windmills in Buckinghamshire and Oxfordshire: a contemporary survey (Stevenage Museum publications, 1976), p. 22
- Vince, John, Windmills in Buckinghamshire and the Chilterns (Format Publishing, 1976), p. 18
- Windmill World
Related shop products
Related publications in the library
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.