Barrington Mills, Holbeach
Built in the 1870s for Tindall Garratt. In 1904 it was shown as disused on the OS map. It became part of Smiths Flour Mills and was purchased by Whitworth Brothers in 2012.
|Alternative names||Smiths Flour Mill|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TF 359 244|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Lincolnshire CXXXV.10 (1904)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 98
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.