Castle Mill, Berkhamsted
The mill was constructed in 1910 and named 'Castle Mill' after the old watermill (also called Upper Mill). It was built for J G Knowles and son and ground animal feed. It later became a subsidiary of Hovis Ltd. After closure it was converted to offices.
|Alternative names||Knowles Mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 992 080|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Hertfordshire XXXIII.5 (1925)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.