Albion Mill, Lincoln
A steam mill was built here by William Rudgard in 1828, rebuilt 1856. The mill was purchased by Hovis in 1923 and rebuilt in 1947 after a fire. The mill ceased work in 1973 and was demolished.
|Alternative names||Rudgard Mill|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SK 970 713|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Lincolnshire LXX.7 (1907)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.