Rock Mills, Capel Dewi
Grade II Listed former woollen mill. The mill was built in 1890 and in 1947 was run by T. Morgans and Son, employing four people, in conjunction with Bron-Einon Factory further north. The mill produced knitting yarn and blankets. Rock Mills ceased production in 1968 and at that time employed two people (Jenkins pp. 290, 296, 387).
|Mill function||Woollen mill|
|Location||Capel Dewi, Llandysul|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SN 45059 42251|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings
- Jenkins, J. G., The Welsh Woollen Industry (National Museum of Wales, 1969)
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Cardiganshire XL.SE (1906)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.