Waterloo Bridge Mills, Lambeth
In January 1871 the mill owner Seth Taylor commissioned 30 pairs of stones from Whitmore and Binyon. The mill was converted into a roller mill 1884-5.
|Power source||Steam, Water|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TQ 309 803|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, London XLIV (1879)
- The Miller (2 November 1885)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.