Prumplestown Mill, Carlow
A five storey stone mill, built c 1830. It was a water mill until its owners, Hannon & Sons, upgraded it to a roller mill in 1883. The building was re-roofed around 1940, but is now disused.
|Power source||Steam, Water|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill, Watermill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
- Milling (April 1895)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.