Eagle Roller Mills, Downham Market
The mill was built in 1851. In 1943 the steam engine used to power the mill broke, and was replaced with electricity. The mill was sold to Heygates by A Bird c 1960.
|Alternative names||Downham Market Steam Mills|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Location||Railway Road, Downham Market|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TF 602 032|
- Milling (April 1895)
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Norfolk LXIX.1 (1905)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.