Bridge Mill, Talybont
A wooden launder passed along the south side of the building, having been supplied from the corn mill leat and passed under the road via a syphon. The mill was burnt down in the 1930s, and the site is now occupied by two houses.
|Alternative names||Upper Factory|
|Mill function||Woollen mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SN 65444 89129|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Cardiganshire III.NE (1906)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.