Victoria Mills, Market Drayton
Through the 13th to mid 18th centuries, this mill was known as Walk Mill, and was a fulling mill.
In 1880 Victoria Mills was taken over by Mr William Rogers. In 1896 he introduced roller machinery to the mill, using Messrs E R and F Turner.
|Alternative names||Roger's Mills, Walk Mill|
|Power source||Combustion engine, Steam, Water|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill, Watermill|
|Mill function||Corn mill, Fulling mill|
|Location||Market Drayton, Shropshire|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SJ 670 334|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Shropshire XVI.6 (1902)
- The Miller (6 April 1908)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.