Factory Cymunod, Bodedern
This former Grade II Listed woollen factory is a two-storey rubblestone and slated building with a single-storey extension on the west gable and open cart shed on the east gable. It once used water power, fed by a leat from the Afon Caradog, but this had disappeared by the time of the 2nd edition OS map (1900). The six-inch OS Map (1888) shows the leat.
|Mill function||Woollen mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 3406 7743|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Anglesey XII.14 (1924)
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey XII.SW (1888)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.