Ty Pandy, Dolanog
A water-powered fulling mill in the historic county of Montgomeryshire, Wales.
See related images and documents.
See images only.
As a fulling mill this Grade II Listed building is known to have had a waterwheel on its south-facing gable wall. The tailrace which returned water to the river further east is still traceable. The wheel was in existence in c.1800. Until the C20 tenter hooks were still to be seen attached to Ty Pandy and in an adjacent field. It appears that the fulling mill itself was the north/south range, and the east wing was the miller's cottage.
|Mill function||Fulling mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SJ 06792 12799|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Montgomeryshire XIV.SW (1885)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.