Llywernog Lead and Silver Mine, Ponterwyd
Restored Grade II Listed crusher-house of Llywernog lead and silver mine with attached wheel-pit, probably mid to later C19. The mine complex is a Scheduled Ancient Monument.
|Mill function||Lead crushing mill, Mine mill/wheel|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SN 73225 80946|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales - Crushing mill
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales - Mine
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings - Crushing mill
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings - Scheduled Ancient Monument
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Cardiganshire VII.SE (1886)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.