Leetham's Mill, York
Opened in 1850 by H Leetham and Sons as a stone mill, and later converted to rollers. The mill became a Spillers Mill in 1930. Closed in 1932.
|Alternative names||Anglo-Hungarian Roller Flour Mill|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SE 607 517|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Yorkshire CLXXIV.6 (1909)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 178
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.