Upper Vatch Mill, Slad
Originally a paper mill, it was rebuilt in 1830 and 1833, when it was used for fulling and weaving. It was owned by N S Marling. It was disused by 1882 and demolished by 1901, apart from some cottages.
|Mill function||Fulling mill, Paper mill, Textile mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SO 8724 0684|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Gloucestershire XLI.16 (1885)
Colin Stratton, February 2018.
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.