Brooke Mill, Brooke
The mill had a brick roundhouse and two pairs of stones. It ceased working c 1893 and appears to have been demolished by the time of the 1905 revision of the OS map (published 1906). The farm is still called Mill Farm.
|Mill type||Post mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TM 2788 9772|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Norfolk LXXXVIII.5 (1886)
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Norfolk LXXXVIII.5 (1906)
Christopher Tibbenham, August 2017.
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.