Flour mill, Great Shelford
Originally a steam flour mill, it belonged to F F Chaston from c 1879, later being taken over by Sanders Bros in 1929 and McDougalls in 1952. In 1962 it became a Rank Hovis mill. It ceased work in the 1970s and was demolished.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TL 465 523|
- Ordnance Survey 25-inch map, Cambridgeshire LIV.2 (1886)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.