Millenium Mills, Silvertown
Millenium Mills were built in 1905 by William Vernon on Victoria Docks, named after Vernon's leading flour brand. The mill was rebuilt in the 1930s after being taken over by Spillers, and again after bombing in WWII. It closed in the 1980s and became derelict, but has been listed.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TQ 409 804|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Essex (New Series 1913-) n LXXXVI.14 (1916)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 107
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.