Melin Ucheldre, Holyhead
In existence by 1817, it had ceased work by 1881 and was demolished in 1908.
|Alternative names||West Mill|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 24280 82338|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Guise, Barry & George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), pp. 26, 166
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey X.NE & XI.NW (1889)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.