Llanfawr Mill, Holyhead
In existence by 1775, it ceased work in the mid 19th century and was a stump by 1881, later demolished.
|Alternative names||East Mill|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 25656 81707|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Guise, Barry & George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), pp. 26, 166
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.