Melin Hermon, Hermon
Built in 1743. Owned by the Meyrick family and purchased by the Griffiths in the 1880s. Ceased working by the early 20th century and used to store hay. Grade II Listed.
|Alternative names||Bodorgan Mill, Tyddyn Olifer|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 3899 6899|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Guise, Barry & George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), p. 79
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey XXI.NE (1888)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.