Yapham Mill, Yapham
A wind-powered corn mill in the historic county of Yorkshire, England.
See related images and documents.
See images only.
The mill was built in 1805 and is Grade II Listed. It currently stands derelict.
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Location||Yapham, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SE 78980 50528|
- Anthony Bryan, Mills Research Group Database
- Gregory, R and Turner, L, Windmills of Yorkshire (Stenlake Publishing Ltd, 2009)
- Gregory, R, East Yorkshire Windmills (Charles Skilton Ltd, 1985)
- Historic England National Heritage List for England
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Yorkshire 176 (1854)
- Windmill World
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.