Iver Mill, Iver
Only the sluices of this mill, on the River Colne, remain. The site is behind Bridgefoot House in Delaford Park. There is an early reference from 1362, when the Bailiff, having diverted the right of way at Iver mill, was required to reinstate it. About 1800, the mill was worked by water and used in the manufacture of cotton products.
|Mill function||Cotton mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TQ 041 814|
- Farley, Michael, Edward Legg and James Venn (Ed), The Watermills of Buckinghamshire: A 1930s account by Stanley Freese with original photographs (Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society, 2007)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.