Gayhurst Mill, Gayhurst
There was a mill at Domesday. A 1609 record refers to Goathurst Mill, a former spelling. A by-pass stream was still evident in the 1930s but the mill buildings had by then disappeared.
|Alternative names||Goathurst Mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 854 451|
- Farley, Michael, County Museum Archaeological Group, "Buckinghamshire Watermills" (Records of Bucks, 24, 1982)
- Farley, Michael, Edward Legg and James Venn (Ed), The Watermills of Buckinghamshire: A 1930s account by Stanley Freese with original photographs (Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society, 2007)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.