Ellesborough Mill, Ellesborough
A mill stood on the Bonny Brook until 1933 or 34 when a fire gutted the building. At that time the mill owner was Mr Benyon. The mill had had a 20 ft by 3 ft overshot wheel of unusual construction. Records from 1699 show that William Allen was the miller.
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 831 071|
- Farley, Michael, County Museum Archaeological Group, "Buckinghamshire Watermills" (Records of Bucks, 24, 1982)
- Farley, Michael, Edward Legg and James Venn (Ed), The Watermills of Buckinghamshire: A 1930s account by Stanley Freese with original photographs (Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society, 2007)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.