Aylesbury Mill, Aylesbury
A 3-storey mill of yellow brick, with a 4-storey extension. In 1871, when George Hill was the miller, the mill was driven by a 10 ft overshot wheel. It was disused by the 1930s, the machinery having been removed and sold in 1930, the building being occupied by the Hadspaltic Construction Company. The milll was derelict and ruinous by 1975.
|Alternative names||Brook Mill, Spittle Mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SP 814 137|
- Farley, Michael, Edward Legg and James Venn (Ed), The Watermills of Buckinghamshire: A 1930s account by Stanley Freese with original photographs (Buckinghamshire Archaeological Society, 2007)
- Major, J K, SPAB Mills Section Record Card (1975)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.