Melin y Gof, Trearddur Bay, Trearddur
Built c 1826 on land owned by the Stanley family. The cap and sails were destroyed by a storm in November 1938. The mill remained derelict until converted to a house in the 1960s. Grade II Listed.
|Alternative names||Stanley Mill|
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Location||Trearddur Bay, Trearddur|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 2660 7886|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Guise, Barry & George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), p. 138
- Historic Wales Cadw Listed Buildings
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey XI.SE (1888)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.