Melin Llanddona, Llanddona
The mill was shown as 'disused' on the 1914 OS map (published 1926), and then reported as derelict and without sails in the SPAB survey, 1930. Its remains were painted in 1934 by Karl Wood and photographed in 1939 by Donald Muggeridge in the process of demolition to make way for a council estate.
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 57802 79601|
- Coflein, National Monuments Record of Wales
- Guise, Barry & George Lees, Windmills of Anglesey, 2nd edn (Scotforth Books, 2010), pp. 28, 166
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey XIV.NE (1888)
- Ordnance Survey six-inch map, Anglesey XIV.NE (1926)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.