White Mill, Southwold
The mill existed prior to 1779 when it was rebuilt. It was blown down in 1795 and rebuilt, ceased work 1860s and was demolished in 1878. The mill had four common sails, an open trestle and a tailpole.
|Alternative names||Corporation Mill, Town Mill|
|Mill type||Post mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TM 504 761|
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.