St Patrick's Tower, Dublin
Built by the George Roe Distillery to grind corn for use in the distillation of whiskey. It was used until 1860 when it was replaced by steam power. The name comes from a weather vane on the cap in the shape of St Patrick. The site is now owned by the Digital Hub.
|Mill type||Tower mill|
|Mill function||Distillery mill|
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.