Trefriw Mill, Trefriw
A fulling mill was built here in the early 19th century, later becoming a textile mill. Since 1859 it has belonged to the Williams family. A large new building was constructed c 1970 replacing some of the older buildings. The mill remains in use and is powered by water turbines.
|Mill function||Textile mill|
|Country||Wales, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SH 780 630|
Toby Clempson, May 2022.
Related shop products
Related publications in the library
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.