Clarence Mills, Hull
Designed in the 1890s by architects Gelder and Kitchen for Joseph Rank. The mill was largely destoyed in WWII and was then rebuilt. It closed in 2005 and was demolished in 2015.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Location||Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TA 104 290|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Yorkshire CCXL.3 (1893)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 76
Related shop products
Related publications in the library
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.