Brilliant ray: or how the electric light was brought to Godalming in 1881
|Authors & editors|
|Publisher||Godalming Electricity Centenary Celebrations Committee|
|Year of publication||1981|
English (main text)
Accession no. 22221
- Shelf location: [G300]
- Notes: Contains details about the electric lights that were introduced to Godalming in 1881. The electricity for these lights was produced by Westbrook (Salgasson) Mill; information and photographs about the mill are included in the pamphlet.