Windmolens: Een overzicht van de verschillende molensoorten en hun werkwijze
|English title||Wind mills: a survey of the different types of mill and their operations]|
|Authors & editors|
|Year of publication||1968|
Dutch (main text)
Wind & watermills by Region > Other Europe (not GB) > Benelux
|Keywords||Millwrighting, Milling, Netherlands, Timber, Textiles, Paper, Olive and other domestic oils, Oil, Leather, Dye, Drainage, pumps & wells, Cereals, Archaeology & history|
Accession no. 21696
- Shelf location: C112-HUS
Divisions within this publication
- 1: Preface by the author
- 2: Oil presses, describes the history and operation of this type of mill.
- 3: Paper mills, illustrated with diagrams.
- 4: Grain mills, their history and operation, with diagrams.
- 5: Sawmills, illustrated with detailed diagrams.
- 6: Hulling mills, their history and illustrated workings.
- 7: Dyeing mills, with diagram illustrations.
- 8: Water-mills, their history, operations and importance in drainage.
- 9: Fulling mills, with subsidiary chapters on Hemp mills, Snuff mills, Mustard mills, Chocolate mills, Tanneries, Trass mills, Shellfish sand mills, Blueing mills, Grinding mills and Marble-grinders.
- 10: Trade associations, millwrights. and other specialized occupations associated with milling.
- 11: Index of mills mentioned
- 12: List of illustrations
- 13: Glossary