Help us keep this service free
Foster's Mill, Cambridge
Built around 1898 by the Foster family, the mill was sold to Paul's Agriculture in 1917, to Spillers in 1947 and to Rank Hovis in 1998. It closed in 2004.
|Alternative names||Spillers Mill|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TL 460 572|
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 19
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.