Help us keep this service free
Albert Bridge Mill, Battersea
The mill was owned by Marriage, Neave & Co Ltd, and was opened for work on 9th July 1884.
On 7th March 1893 there was a fire in a grain warehouse next to mill, but it did not spread to the mill buildings itself.
|Alternative names||Marriage & Neaves Albert Bridge Flour Mills|
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||TQ 273 773|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, London (1915- Numbered sheets) VIII.4 (1916)
- Shorland-Ball, Rob & Brian McGee, The roller milling revolution: Master list of researched and located mills (2013), mill no. 112
- The Daily Graphic (8 March 1893)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.