Help us keep this service free
Lincoln Co-operative Mill and Bakery, Lincoln
The mill began operations in June 1886. In 1895 additions were made to the mill, in the form of new bakery premises and adjacent warehouses. In 1905 the mill was updated with new roller mill machinery from Henry Simon Ltd, including the installation of a sprinkler system.
In 1913, the mill was upgraded from a steam power generator to an electrical installation.
The mill has since been demolished and office buildings erected in its place.
|Power source||Electricity, Steam|
|Mill type||Roller flour mill|
|Mill function||Corn mill|
|Country||England, United Kingdom|
|NGR||SK 970 713|
- Ordnance Survey 25 inch map, Lincolnshire LXX.7 (1907)
- The Miller (22 December 1923)
Missing information? Click here to tell us about this mill.